What helps "Spazgan": instructions for use
At the moment there is a huge amountmedications that can reduce pain. One of them can be called the drug "Spazgan". The difference between this drug and others is that it not only relieves the painful symptoms, but also struggles with the cause of the onset. And most importantly, it minimizes the likelihood of their appearance in the future. Patients who took the drug noted improvement in their condition. Interested in what helps "Spazgan", how to apply it correctly and what are the contraindications? Then this article is for you. In it in detail we will tell about the preparation.
Composition and form of release
The drug consists in a group of antispasmodics and analgesics.
Produced in the form:
- Tablets. Round, white, may be with a yellowish tinge. On the one hand there is a logo, on the other - a risk.
- A solution. Sold in the form of ampoules of five milliliters. It is stored in a plastic pallet.
The active components of the drug are as follows:
- Cholinolytic - fenpiverinia bromide. Has parasympathetic and ganglioblokiruyuschim effect, reduces the tone of smooth muscles of the intestine, stomach, urinary and biliary tract. Its content in tablets is 0.1 milligrams, in solution it is 0.02 mg / ml.
- Analgetic - metamizole sodium. It has antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. The content in tablets is five hundred mg, in solution - five hundred mg / ml.
- Spasmolytic - pituophenone hydrochloride. It has a miotropic effect on smooth muscles. The tablets contain five mg, in solution - two mg / ml.
The combination of these components leads to a reduction in pain, a decrease in the elevated temperature of the human body, and relaxation of the smooth muscles of the internal organs.
What helps "Spazgan" and in what cases is applied
The drug has analgesic and spasmolytic effects on the body and has a relaxing effect.
The drug is used, as indicated above, in the form of tablets in the event of:
- Pain that is accompanied by spasms of smooth muscles;
- gastrointestinal colic;
- Dysmenorrhea (abdominal pain in the menstrual cycle);
- headache, migraine;
Now let's see what helps Spazgan in the form of a solution:
- muscle pain;
- ischialgia (low back pain);
- pain with arthritis;
- disorders of the biliary tract.
You ask the question about whether you can use the drug "Spazgan" from a toothache? There is no information about this. Do not use medication alone without consulting your doctor.
Dosage of the drug "Spazgan". What can cause an overdose?
Tablets are used after meals, washed down with water. Recommended daily doses:
- Children take two or three times according to their age. Under twelve years - half a tablet, from 13 to 15 - one tablet, over fifteen - two.
- Adults - one or two tablets 2-3 times.
The solution in the form of injections is administered intravenously andintramuscularly. The adult dose is from 2 to 4 milliliters per day, and the baby is prescribed depending on the age and weight of the child. It is not recommended to appoint yourself. Before administration, warm up the solution to body temperature. The duration of application should not exceed three days.
At the time of taking the medicine, you should stop using strong spirits.
If you exceed the dose that you receiveappointed a doctor, then watch yourself. Possible appearance of the following symptoms: drowsiness, confusion, vomiting, dry mouth, convulsions, increased sweating, impaired vision, lower blood pressure.
The list of contraindications is as follows:
- individual intolerance to the drug or its components;
- liver and kidney disease;
- ulcers on the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract;
- blood diseases;
- insufficient blood supply to important organs;
- lactation period;
- diseases of the prostate gland;
Do not prescribe in the form of tablets to children under twelveyears and injections - up to one year, only in case of emergency. And also apply the drug "Spazgan" from the pressure is not recommended, since it is possible a sharp decrease in blood pressure.
Side effects from the application
Before you start taking the drug, you need to find out how it can harm the body. If you have found the symptoms that are described below, then consult a doctor. So, are possible:
- occurrence of ulcers on the gastrointestinal mucosa;
- a decrease in blood pressure;
- disorders of the liver and kidneys;
- heart rhythm disorder;
- interstitial nephritis;
- allergic reactions of different nature;
- impaired vision.
Note! Before you start taking this medication, you need to figure out what helps "Spazgan" and what side effects can arise. Read carefully the instructions for use. And better consult with your doctor. Be healthy!