How much with the angina the temperature of the child keeps, the causes and characteristics of the treatment
The first symptom of a baby getting sick is usuallyis the fever. Usually in this case, the mother begins to look for the cause, checks the throat, the presence of a cough or a cold. If there is a clear increase in the tonsils, redness and swelling of the throat, then, begins angina. In this case, you need not delaying to invite a doctor so that he or she appoints the optimal treatment. Parents must know how much temperature in the angina the child's temperature keeps, and also to be guided by the symptoms and causes of the disease in order to provide him with effective help. That's why today we decided to talk about this in more detail.
Sometimes doctors are faced with the fact that youngparents are so worried about their child that they forget what a normal temperature should be. If the measurement is made in the armpit, the norm will be 36-37 degrees. If the figures are significantly higher than the norm, then you must always invite a doctor and monitor the condition of the baby. The younger the child, the more often they can change. In infants, even the most minor pathologies can cause sudden fluctuations several times a day. In this case, the diagnosis is much more difficult. Most often, such jumps are observed in infectious infections. However, we deviated a little from the topic. Today we want to talk about how much the child's temperature in the angina is.
If the flu or ARI can begin with a coldor cough, general weakness, then acute tonsillitis always develops the same way. This fever, swelling of the throat and purulent formations, which have different localization. Indicators of the thermometer column can be very high, but in most cases it is 38 degrees. And here, how much at an angina the temperature at the child keeps, will depend on the form of disease, immunity and correctly appointed treatment.
Features of the child's body
What is often overlooked by parents? Estimating how much the angina is holding the child's temperature, they are guided by themselves. In an adult, the temperature usually passes within 2-3 days (with adequate treatment and no complications). In children, usually the recovery is delayed, which is the subject of experiences for the mother. In this case, the doctor who will observe the disease in the dynamics is best able to calm down and will be able to accurately say how much the temperature at the baby keeps the temperature. The acute phase can last up to a week, after which purulent formations begin to appear in the throat and the condition is normalized.
It is most important for the attending physician to installthe cause of tonsillitis. From this, it will directly depend on how much the temperature keeps in the angina in children. Both bacteria and viruses can provoke angina. Frequent pathogens are streptococci and other bacteria. And from viruses most often doctors diagnose adenovirus, herpes, influenza, rhinovirus. In addition, the causes of development can be hypothermia, caries.
How high can the temperature rise
It depends on many factors, like that,how much the temperature at an angina at children keeps. Physicians share several types of tonsillitis, each of which manifests itself in different ways. In addition, the same form can occur with its own characteristics, depending on the protective forces of the body.
So, with angina it is common to divide the following gradation of temperatures:
- If the column does not rise above 38 degrees, thenyou can not worry much. To knock down it is not necessary, on the contrary, with its help the organism creates unbearable conditions for bacteria and viruses. This is an ideal response if the person has angina. How many days the temperature of children in this interval keeps, it is difficult to answer, but usually does not exceed 5 days, after which the condition is normalized.
- Febrile - when the thermometer's column rises to 39 degrees.
- The pyretic is a very dangerous threshold whenthe temperature rises to 40. Even if the doctor you had recently, call an ambulance. Such a temperature in a child's angina can very quickly lead to tragic consequences. While waiting for the ambulance team, strip the baby, compress from a wet towel over your head and wipe the body with water at room temperature.
- Hyperpyretic temperature - over 40 degrees. Here already the question is about life and death.
Types of sore throat
Usually the doctor on examination can tell, with what wewe are dealing. Based on this, one can predict how many days the fever in angina lasts. Let's look at the main types, so that readers too have an idea:
- Catarrhal angina, accompanied by aThroat, painful sensations and weakness. The person has no appetite, there is a pain in the muscles and joints, as well as a headache. With this form of angina, subfebrile temperature is observed, up to 38 degrees. Usually it lasts for 3-4 days.
- Lacunar form is an acute purulent inflammationlacunae of palatine tonsils. The child completely refuses to eat, because swallowing is unbearably painful. The temperature rises to 39 degrees, and at this point holds up to 5 days.
- Follicular sore throat. The first symptoms are weakness and weakness. Then they are joined by aches in the body and a strong chill. Finally, the temperature rises with angina. How much can hold, as soon as the doctor only after the examination, but usually after 4-5 days comes relief.
- Herpes - the temperature rises in jumps, which are observed for several days.
- Phlegmous - the temperature and swelling of the throat persists until you uncover the purulent abscesses.
Why this disease can not be neglected? Because it threatens with the most serious complications. We are used to think that typically children's diseases should go by themselves. But sore throat is the enemy with which only an experienced doctor should fight. Complications after angina can be both local (defeat of the nasopharynx), and common, when the entire body is under attack. Often, improper treatment leads to the fact that the disease becomes chronic. Among the local complications, common cases are otitis and phlegmon, puffiness of the larynx, abscess, almond bleeding and sinusitis.
Among the dangerous consequences that alsoarise against the backdrop of improper treatment, secrete bronchitis and pneumonia. But that's not all. The started tonsillitis leads to renal failure, rheumatism and meningitis, sepsis, infectious-toxic shock.
We proceed to treatment
Self-medicationis inadmissible. Today, many pharmacies refuse to sell drugs without a doctor's prescription. This is correct, especially when it comes to children. At the first symptoms of angina, it is necessary to appoint the right treatment, which includes a variety of methods.
- Rinse throat - a mandatory appointment, withoutwhose recovery will be greatly delayed in time. To do this, you can use a variety of folk compositions, herbal tea, salt and soda. In pharmacies there is a huge amount of antiseptic solutions. The most famous is "Furacillin".
- Paswalks and tablets for resorption areA great way to reduce the soreness of the throat and remove the inflammatory process. The most popular drugs are Strepsils, Geksoral, Pharyngosept or Tabs.
- To date, well-provensprays. They act quickly, irrigate the entire throat cavity, small droplets penetrate wherever bacteria can hide. Children are often appointed "Ingalipt".
- It is very important to maintain the body's immunity, which means it will be extremely useful to take vitamin-mineral complexes.
- Immunomodulators are important in the treatment of angina, but they should be taken only at the first symptoms of the disease. These are "Viferon", "Groprinosin" and its analogues.
- Sometimes, doctors prescribe antihistamines to children to avoid edema. They are Finistil, Suprastin.
Often they are used if the child has a hightemperature with angina. How many holds and how to bring down, we have already talked, but if a week has passed and local preparations, rinses and cold compresses have not helped, then it is necessary to connect more serious medicines. Because the cause is most often bacteria, you have to resort to antibiotics. Pick up the right drug can only a doctor with extensive experience. In this case, the temperature should decrease on the second day. Children are prescribed drugs in the form of syrups or suspensions. If the temperature has dropped, this does not mean that the drug should be canceled. The course is not less than 7-10 days.
These are drugs for lowering the temperature. It is about them that we remember in the first place, although they have no therapeutic effect, but only temporarily lower the temperature of the body. Apply them only when the temperature has risen above 38 degrees. For this, candles, suspensions or syrups based on "Ibuprofen" or "Paracetamol" are most often used. Antipyretics do not eliminate the need for basic treatment of angina.