Vascular preparations for the brain. The newest vascular preparations
Various pathologies in vascular function arethe cause of most serious diseases. Most often suffer from this is the elderly, whose vessels are no longer so elastic, and many arteries are clogged with slag. But now even at a young age, many have various vascular disorders. And in many cases, they are the cause of headaches, tachycardia and rapid fatigue. Vascular medications can help to cope with these problems. They are designed to restore the tone and elasticity of blood vessels, reduce the risk of blood clots and improve the overall condition of the patient.
Symptoms of vascular disorders
To maintain overall health is very important,so that the vessels work correctly. And this means that their walls must be permeable and elastic. For normal blood circulation, vessels should have the ability to narrow or expand in time. If they lose elasticity, their walls thicken, become brittle, it can lead to blood clots or a stroke. At the initial stage of vascular disease, the patient usually experiences such symptoms:
- frequent headaches;
- sleep disorders;
- memory impairment and difficulty in concentration of attention;
- Depression, unstable mood;
- increased fatigue;
- Numbness of the extremities.
What medicines are used for vascular pathologies?
If you notice in time the shortcomings in workblood circulation and consult a doctor, serious problems can be avoided. In most cases, properly selected vascular drugs can completely eliminate the problem. But sometimes you need to take such drugs throughout your life courses.
1. Vasodilator drugs are most often used at elevated blood pressure. They interfere with spasm of blood vessels and improve the blood supply to the brain.
2. Antagonists of calcium ions have a similar effect, but they do not affect the vessels themselves, but the substance that causes their narrowing. These are calcium ions, which make the vascular walls rigid and reduce their elasticity.
3. Vascular preparations based on plant alkaloids have also become popular in the treatment of various circulatory disorders.
4. Preparations that strengthen the walls of blood vessels and have a beneficial effect on their metabolism are also effective in vascular disorders.
5. In the treatment of disorders of cerebral circulation, nootropic drugs are used that affect the vessels of the brain.
6. Medicines for the treatment of certain diseases caused by vascular disorders: vegetovascular dystonia, atherosclerosis, migraine and heart diseases.
7. In recent years, homeopathic vascular preparations have become increasingly popular.
Calcium channel blockers
1. The most famous drug of this group is "Cinnarizine". It prevents vasospasm and blood clots, improves blood circulation and dilutes blood. "Cinnarizine" affects only the vessels of the brain, therefore, for cardiovascular diseases it is not applied.
2. "Nimodiline" also extends mainly the cerebral vessels. The drug makes them more elastic, improving the nutrition of the brain.
This is the most extensive group of such drugs. They can expand the vessels either by affecting the brain impulses, or directly affecting the smooth muscles of their walls. In addition, some vascular drugs from this group can selectively affect individual organs, but most of them perform their function throughout the body, effectively lowering blood pressure. Therefore, a contraindication to their use is hypotension. The most common drugs in this group are:
1. The means that affect nerve impulses include Validol, Reserpin, and others.
2. Drugs that dilate blood vessels by affecting their muscles are Papaverine, Dibasol, Diprofen, Euphyllinum, Theobromine, and others.
3. Coronary dilatation drugs selectively affect the vessels of the heart. The most famous of them are "Erinit", "Nitrosorbide", "Chlorazicin", "Nitroglycerin" and others.
4. Vascular drugs for the brain are used for disorders of cerebral circulation. These are "Euphyllinus", "Pyracetam", "Fezam" and others.
5. There are still diseases accompanied by spasms of the vessels of the extremities. They are assisted by "Papaverin", "Angiotrophin" and others.
In recent years, the newest vasculardrugs that more effectively relax the arteries and have fewer side effects. These include Norvask, Plendil, Nimotop, Lazipil, Clentiazem and others. In addition, complex remedies have well proven themselves, for example, "Omarone" contains piracetam and cynarizine, combines their actions, becoming more effective.
Preparations that strengthen the walls of blood vessels
For the normal operation of arteries and capillariesthe walls should be elastic, have moderate permeability and muscle tone. Therefore, for any violations of blood circulation, drugs that strengthen them are needed. These are mainly vitamins and trace elements:
- "Ascorutin" contains vitamins P and C, rutin, catechins, polyphenols and anthocyanins.
- "Dihydroquercetin" is made on the basis of larch bioflavonides. It also contains potassium and selenium.
Vascular disorders are amenable to treatment withusing natural remedies. Pharmaceuticals in recent years are actively using the experience accumulated by traditional medicine. And for the treatment of vascular diseases many drugs are produced on a plant basis:
- Medicines containing vinca alkaloids,have an antispasmodic effect, and also rapidly expand the vessels and lower the pressure. These include: Cavinton, Vinpocetin, Telekot, Bravinton and others.
- Drugs with ginkgo biloba extract are oftenused in disorders of cerebral circulation. They not only strengthen the walls of the vessels, but also have antioxidant activity. These are such medications as "Bilobil", "Tanakan", "Ginkgo Biloba Forte" and others.
If the drugs selectively act oncoronary vessels, improving blood circulation in the heart, they are used for angina pectoris, coronary heart disease, arrhythmia and other diseases. Basically, such funds are created on the basis of medicinal plants: goritsvet, foxglove, lily of the valley or strophete. The most common cardiovascular drugs are:
- "Adoniside" improves the blood supply to the heart muscle.
- "Cardioval" strengthens the walls of the coronary vessels.
- "Meprosillarin" widens the lumen of blood vessels, reduces swelling.
- Amrinon dilates the coronary vessels.
- "Theobromine" also has a vasodilating action and stimulates the activity of the heart.
Various disorders of cerebral circulationgreatly complicate the normal course of life. They are accompanied by frequent headaches, memory loss, noise in the ears and rapid fatigue. The reason for this is the oxygen starvation of brain cells due to the narrowing of blood vessels. Often this problem bothers even children and adolescents. To treat such conditions, nootropic vascular drugs are used for the brain:
- "Aminalon" improves blood flow and tissue respiration.
- "Fenotopil" increases the resistance of brain tissue to hypoxia and has an antispasmodic effect.
- "Piracetam" reduces spasm of blood vessels and improves nutrition of brain cells.
- "Nootropil" improves microcirculation of blood in the brain. It does not dilate the vessels, but restores damaged brain tissue.
These drugs are not only used by patientspeople. Often they are drunk in the event that you need to improve memory, learning ability, fatigue and in extreme situations. A vegeto-vascular drugs, which includes piracetam or aminalon, are successfully used in the treatment of dystonia.
Medications for migraine
This is a fairly common disease,causing suffering to millions of people, also occurs due to violations of the vessels. But the usual vasodilator drugs are not suitable for her treatment, because the attack is accompanied not only by spasm of blood vessels, but also by their sharp expansion. Therefore, in addition to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesics, you need to use special medications for migraine:
- "Avamigran" effectively removes migraine-like pain due to disorders of cerebral circulation.
- The drugs from the group of serotonin hormone antagonists counteract the sharp expansion of the vessels: "Imigran", "Zomig", "Maxalt" and others.