Lorista H is included in the group of antihypertensivepreparations. In the composition of the drug active substances are hydrochlorothiazide and potassium losartan. Lorist's N tablets are covered with a yellow (yellow-greenish) color film shell. They have the form of an oval, slightly biconcave, on one side there is a risk.
Auxiliary components: microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, magnesium stearate and lactose monohydrate. The tablet shell consists of a combination of substances: Macrogol 4000, talc, hypermellose, titanium dioxide (E171), quinoline yellow dye (E 104).
Lorista N is used to treat arterialHypertension to persons who are prescribed combination therapy. The drug is effective in reducing the likelihood of cardiovascular morbidity and death in hypertrophy of the left ventricle.
Lorista N. Instruction
The medication is taken orally, regardless of the meal. Lorista H can be used in combination with other antihypertensive drugs.
As an initial and maintenance doseone tablet is recommended once a day. The greatest antihypertensive effect can be expected within three weeks of treatment. In order to achieve a more pronounced result, the dosage can be increased to the maximum (two tablets per day).
In the case of a reduced BCC, for example, when applyingdiuretics therapy with the drug Lorista N is recommended to begin after their cancellation. This is due to the initial dose of losartan with hypovolemia, 25 mg / day.
For elderly patients, as well as for patients with moderate renal insufficiency, including those on dialysis, correction of the initial amount of the drug is not required.
Side effects include:
- headache, fatigue, dizziness (non-systemic and systemic), insomnia;
- tachycardia, palpitations, dose-dependent hypotension (orthostatic);
- occurrence in the upper respiratory tract of the respiratory tract infections, cough, mucosal edema in the nose, pharyngitis;
- dyspepsia, diarrhea, hepatitis, abdominal pain, nausea, liver function disorder, increased activity of bilirubin and hepatic enzymes;
- pain in the back, arthralgia, myalgia;
- hyperkalaemia, increased urea and creatinine in the blood serum to a moderate extent, an increase in the concentration of hematocrit and hemoglobin;
- allergic manifestations in the form of itching, angioedema, hives, anaphylactic reactions;
- asthenia, pain in the sternum, peripheral edema, weakness.
The drug is not prescribed for anuria,expressed disorders of liver and kidney functions, dehydration, hyperkalemia, hypokalemia refractory, lactase deficiency, arterial hypotension. The drug is contraindicated in pregnant and lactating children, children under eighteen years of age, persons who are hypersensitive to the components of the drug, as well as derivatives of sulfonamide. If pregnancy is established during therapy, the drug should be discarded.
Caution in admission should be shown whendisorders of blood-water electrolyte balance, bilateral stenosis of arteries (both or one kidney), diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, simultaneous use of NSAIDs, as well as in systemic blood diseases.
As a rule, patients do not observe a violationattention and concentration on the background of medication. In some cases, the agent can provoke vertigo and arterial hypotension, affecting indirectly the psychophysical state of patients. In order to prevent negative consequences, patients should evaluate the body's response to therapy before starting an activity that requires increased attention.